Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer Sandals for Toddlers

With all this drenching rain we've been getting, I've been day dreaming about summer sandals for my gremlin. I know I should probably be thinking more about a Father's Day gift, but isn't Anabelle responsible for that anyway? Totally.

Summer Sandals for Toddlers | Free Threads Blog

I'm about to have a son, and I can't even pick out sandals for a boy. At least Birkens and Havaianas are unisex, because I have no idea what I'm doing.

Any other sandals I need to know about?!


2 comments:

  1. Salt Water sandals are my favorite and totally unisex! We also love Reef flip flops for toddlers. And I just saw a little boy in some birkenstocks and just about died from cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shoes! This bag will look great with them Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete