Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Toddler Friendly October Bucket List

Toddler Friendly October Bucket List | Bubbles and Gold (www.bubblesandgold.com)

Happy October! Since it's the first day of October, I wanted to share our toddler friendly October bucket list. Instead of having Fall loving ideas floating around in my head, I thought it would be a better idea to write them down. I'm so excited to enjoy the Fall season with Anabelle. Last year, she was too young (read: cranky) to do anything much, so I'm doubling up our fun-filled activities for this year. 

And here's a sneak peek on something we're working on that I can't wait to reveal tomorrow! Hint: it has something to do with the aforementioned bucket list. 

Bubbles and Gold (www.bubblesandgold.com)

Have you guys created a bucket list for Fall yet? I can't wait to see your ideas. 

I'm linking up with Jess and Ashley today. Thanks again, ladies. 
post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!